Bubblegum Balloons are recruiting for a Sales Administrator / Account Manager – a new key role in our expanding company. Bubblegum Balloons is an exciting, young and dynamic company who are rapidly growing with an incredible client roster including Celebrities, High End Brands, Luxury Venues and Royalty.
The Sales Administrator / Account Manager’s key mission is to support a very busy sales team and assist in helping increase revenue from new and existing clients. The Sales Administrator / Account Manager will be expected to speak to clients on the phone, manage a busy inbox and account manage a number of key clients. The role will involve attending sales events, site visits and client meetings across London and the South of England.
- Supporting the sales team with general operations to help reach core objectives
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of calls and emails
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers
- Maintaining all necessary documentation accurately and timely
- Processing a high volume of orders
- Processing invoices for sales transactions
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date
- High organisational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Strong communication skills
- Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems
- An administrative or sales background
- Ability to listen for key details and up sell where possible
The successful candidate will be someone who is energetic and driven with high standards of work. The candidate will have excellent communication skills; both face to face, over the phone and email and a never ending positive can-do attitude. Being highly customer focused is essential.
The salary is competitive, the business hours are Monday – Friday, 9-5 and the office is based in Southwood Business Park, Farnborough, GU14 0NR. If this sounds like the role for you, please send your CV to email@example.com