Bubblegum Balloons are recruiting for a Customer Services and Order Processing Manager– a new key role in our expanding company. Bubblegum Balloons is an exciting, young and dynamic company who are rapidly growing with an incredible client roster including Celebrities, High End Brands, Luxury Venues and Royalty.
As Bubblegums Customer Service/Order Processing Manager, your primary role is leading and motivating your team to ensure they’re giving the best customer service and the best balloon delivery service possible.
You’ll also be expected to know Bubblegum Balloons products and policies inside out and be able to communicate it to other members of staff.
This team is busy and fast paced with orders growing. You will manage and implement processes to ensure a smooth running process from start to finish, managing busy seasonal periods with a pool of ad hoc workers.
- Manging relations with our courier services
- Continuing to build good customer relations
- Managing the staffing levels in busy seasonal times
- Carrying out appraisals
- Arranging weekly staff meetings
- Training and development – Skills Matrix
- Handling complaints and queries (from customers)
- Reporting responsibilities –
- Looking at weekly/monthly complaints with a view to lowering them
- Number of parcels delivered
- Client Accounts
A full-time role based in our office in Farnborough, Hampshire.
If this sounds like the role for you please email your CV to Sally - email@example.com