Bubblegum Balloons Part Time Driver
Bubblegum Balloons are recruiting to expand our events team – this is a key role in our growing company. Bubblegum Balloons is an exciting, young and dynamic company who are rapidly growing with an incredible client roster including Celebrities, High End Brands, Luxury Venues and Royalty.
The Event Drivers key mission is to deliver balloons to clients in a timely manner – always aiming to exceed Client expectation
- You will be going on events, mainly in London delivering balloons to clients
- The job will involve driving a long wheel base van, sometime a luton
- Knowledge of driving around London will be highly beneficial
- You will often be helping the events crew on site installing balloons which can often be covering the front of buildings, up high or in tricky to reach places!
- You will be climbing ladders so must be happy working at height
- You will need a proactive attitude, circumstances can force changes at the last minute
- You will be working on your own carrying out deliveries and often within the events team, generally a minimum of 2 people on a job at any time
- We will train people in house but any previous events, driving or crew experience will be beneficial
- Must be forward thinking and be able to overcome problems in a calm manner
- Physical strength is needed to be able to move around rigging equipment, ladders, and stands, although the balloons are light the stands often aren’t! 😉
- Be aware of Health and Safety at all times
- Be personable and be confident talking with clients at all levels
- Smartly presented
The successful candidate will be someone who is energetic and driven with high standards of work. The candidate will have excellent communication skills; both face to face, over the phone and email and a never ending positive can-do attitude. Being highly customer focused is essential.