Part-Time Bubblegum Balloons Events Crew
Bubblegum Balloons are recruiting to expand our events team – this is a key role in our growing company. Bubblegum Balloons is an exciting, young and dynamic company who are rapidly growing with an incredible client roster including Celebrities, High End Brands, Luxury Venues and Royalty.
The Event Crews key mission is to install balloon displays at events, private parties, and shows to a very high standard, always exceeding client’s expectation.
- You will be going on events, mainly in London. Installing balloons and visual displays as per the job spec
- The job will involve driving a long wheel base van
- Knowledge of driving around London will be beneficial
- Installing balloons which can often be covering the front of buildings,
- You will be climbing ladders so must be happy working at height
- You will need a proactive attitude, circumstances can force changes at the last minute
- You will be working within the events team, generally a minimum of 2 people on a job at any time
- We will train people in house but any previous events or crew experience will be beneficial
- Must be forward thinking and be able to overcome problems in a calm manner
- Physical strength is needed to be able to move around rigging equipment, ladders, and stands, although the balloons are light the stands often aren’t! 😉
- Be aware of Health and Safety at all times
- Be personable and be confident talking with clients at all levels
- Smartly presented
The successful candidate will be someone who is energetic and driven with high standards of work. The candidate will have excellent communication skills; both face to face, over the phone and email and a never ending positive can-do attitude. Being highly customer focused is essential.