Bubblegum In-House Designer – Maternity Cover
Bubblegum Balloons is recruiting for a Designer to cover a maternity leave – a key role in our expanding company.
Bubblegum Balloons is an exciting, young and dynamic company who are rapidly growing with an incredible client roster including Celebrity Clients, High End Brands, Luxury Venues and Royalty.
The Designer’s key mission is to manage the look and feel of all Bubblegum Balloons documentation, products and marketing material; the role will be responsible for making the Bubblegum brand come to life in all that we do. Interpreting ideas from the Directors and Bubblegum Team into designs for new products, marketing materials and sales materials.
- Creating marketing material – brochures, postcards, packaging, catalogues
- Pro-actively looking for new product opportunities
- Supporting the Sales and Marketing Team with mock-up’s, marketing material and new product designs
- Developing the Bubblegum Brand through all media channels
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, printers etc.
- High Standards of Work
- Ability to Listen for Key Details
- Customer Focused
The Designer will be expected to have knowledge of design software, such as InDesign, Illustrator, Quark Xpress plus photo-editing software, such as Photoshop.
An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
Time-management skills. You will often work on multiple projects at the same time, each with a different deadline
Confidence, to present and explain ideas to colleagues and clients.